Saturday 14 April 2012

Rock-It

Hello Everyone!

I decided not to do the GNR tribute nails for obvious reasons but I did still have the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame on the brain so I went with this...







It's Orly - Rock-It.  It's a gorgeous colour that looks especially lovely in the bottle.  I didn't capture it well but the bottle is a gorgeous wine-ish colour with lots of gold and pink tones in there.  On the nail they combine to make a gorgeous polish with lots of the gold and pinkish shimmer catching the light.  I wouldn't really call this a Spring polish but it is still beautiful at any time of the year.

I did some polish shopping today.  I was trying to limit myself but I did find an unexpected surprise that I did pick up but I was buying a lot for other people.  Swaps and girls at work.  I think they'll all be pleased! =)

I'll probably post what I got tomorrow. Plus I've still got some giveaway winnings to show you!

Til next time,
Amanda =)

6 comments:

  1. It's amazing how different this polish looks on you and me. :)

    I've been doing some shopping too - and since I was online shopping anyway, I've ordered something for you to, which I expect will shop up during next week.
    I'm sure you're gonna love it!! :) :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.