Wednesday 18 April 2012

Just a Little Off Centre

Hello Everyone!

How are you all today?

I've got something pretty simple for you today.  Nonetheless, I was really happy with this.  I thought it had a somewhat mod-ish feel to it.

Look! I've got a right hand!




All I did was two coats of China Glaze - Liquid Leather then four dots with a medium sized dotting tool a little off centre down each nail in China Glaze - White on White.

Pretty simple right?  I really liked how it looked though.

What do you think?

Til next time,
Amanda

12 comments:

  1. Simple but very effective. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being off centre can be quite nice once in a while. :)
    I like this simple design a lot! It's an art that you make it look so classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Simple really can be great. I need to remind myself of that more often. =)

      Delete
  3. Love the off center dots! Super playful and cute! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and classy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.