Friday 27 April 2012

My Birthday Nails!

Hi Everyone!

I'm having a lovely Birthday today! Thanks for all the well wishes.  =)

I wanted to quickly show you my Birthday nails.  I made them to match a new blouse I got as a present.





The base colour is a gorgeous creme blackened teal.  It's Revlon Fashionista and the dotted accent nail is done with Gosh Rusty & China Glaze Aquadelic & Fashionista again.  I really liked this base colour a lot and the nails looked great with the top.

What do you guys think?

Til next time,
Amanda

17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! that green is gorgeous and I love the design on the accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday mani - and it's so cool that it matched your outfit! :) I hope you had a really good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I looked pretty stylin' at dinner. LOL. It really was a great day, thank you!

      Delete
  3. Oh I really like the colour! that is so elegant. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, belatedly! Love the accent dots on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I should take a picture of the blouse, it matched so well!! =)

      Delete
  5. hope you had a great bday! the mani is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower :)
    Hope you had a lovely birthday :D
    Gorgeous nails xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, sweetie! Hope you had an awesome day! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.