Sunday 8 April 2012

My Easter Mani aka Spots + Stripes

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick post today to show you my Easter nails.  I wasn't feeling inspired by Easter at all.  I liked some of the polka dotted manis I was seeing so I came up with my own variation.  I used very spring-like colours and threw in some stripes for variety.





The base colour is China Glaze - Peachy Keen and the purples are China Glaze - Gothic Lolita and China Glaze - Sweet Hook.

I'm quite happy with this.  It's sweet and simple without being too easter-ish.  That being said, look for some nail art from me in a day or two.  I've got some ideas rattling in my brain and Monday and Tuesday off so I'll be painting nails. =)

Happy Easter Everyone!

'Til next time,
Amanda

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous color combo! Would have never thought to combine peach and purple but they seriously look amazing! Happy Easter =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui! It is quite an unusual combo but I tend to like those. I'm thriled you liked it too.

      Happy Easter to you too! =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany! I'm rather partial to them too. =)

      Delete
  3. I really like the base color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! The colours work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do some polka dots soon because it's so pretty and cute! I love the colors you used together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and fun nail art! Great job! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.