Saturday 7 April 2012

Girly Girl Challenge #8: Girls Just Want to Have Fun!


Helllllo Everyone!!!!
I've stretched out this challenge as long as I possibly can but there is no getting around it.  This is the last one and the challenge is over.  It's been a great run and I've seen some fantastic manicures from my fellow participants.  Really fantastic work everyone!

So this final challenge was : Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Since I've been doing a few "arty" manis lately, I thought I'd do something a little different and bring out the glitz!






I did a glitter gradient!  This was my first one and I was happy with how it turned out although I wasn't entirely happy with how it photographed.  This is a base colour of China Glaze - White on White with a glitter gradient of Icing - Lemme See Your Peacock.  (What a dirty name!)  The colours didn't capture too well but it is a great mix of peacock blue, a magenta-ish purple and green.  It looked great outside and I wore it all week.   It held up really well!

Thank you so much to the other participants and to Lindsey for bringing us all together.  I had a great time with this challenge! 

Please check out what the other ladies have done for this challenge!

'Til next time,
Amanda

P.S. I did quite a bit of hauling recently that I must show you!

P.P.S. Don"t forget to enter my giveaway here.
Challenge Creator: Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog
Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road
Stephanie of A Little Polish
Kelly of Devilish Polish
Jodi of Captivating Claws
Danielle of Polish. Glitter. Rock & Roll!
Elly of Polishable
Olivia of Unprofessional Nails
Kate of This Charming Kate
Bethany of A Plethora of Nails
Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia of Talon-ted
Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch
Emily of The Lacquerologist
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O' Natur Nail
CR of Color Me Silly
Amanda of Berry Polished
Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins
Bonny of Over Stuffed
Taylor of REJOICE!
Jess of Nearly Natural Nails

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! It's Icing - Lemme See Your Peacock. It held on like glue all week. You should run out and grab it! =)

      Delete
  2. These look great!!! I need that glitter lol! The white looks perfect with it :)

    Kelly
    http://www.beautyobsessed2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! Run out to Icing and grab it. The 2nd polish would be half off!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome gradient, I love that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miranda! I really love that glitter too! =)

      Delete
  4. I love glitter gradients! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany! I like them too so when the challenge called for fun...I thought hells yeah! =)

      Delete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.