Thursday 16 February 2012

Wishlist

This will include some long time lemmings as well as current collections that I have yet to find/purchase.
I'm only just starting to write down everything I want so although there are a bazillion things, only a few are reflected here yet.
Butter London
Knackered
Disco Biscuit
Wallis
The Black Knight
Tart with a Heart
Slapper
China Glaze
Wagon Trail (Really the whole Rodeo Diva Collex)
Any OMG Polish
Strawberry Fields
Sea Spray
Techno
Electric Beat
108 Degress
Blue Iguana
Senorita Bonita
Carribean Temptation
Full Spectrum
Liquid Crystal
Polarized
Raydiant
Optical Illusion
Radiant

Deborah Lippman
Across the Universe
Lady Sings the Blues
Bad Romance

model's own
Indian Ocean
Copper Pot
Tropical Sunset

Nfu-Oh
#39
#43
#45
#46
#49
#50
#51
#53
#57
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
Probably lots more

OPI
DS Extravagance
DS Reflection
DS Mystery
DS Mystery
I Lily Love You


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.