I didn't have any little brushes to paint leaves or stems with and I'd seen some variations with green rhinestones for the leaves so I decided to do that. However, the only green rhinestones I had were quite large and from the dollar store. Oh well, I forged ahead!
I chose quite a dark red for over the Gosh-Gold. It was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Wired Up. I made the curved tops of the apples and then added the huge rhinestones.
The result doesn't look a thing like apples. Perhaps an abstract sort of apple if I'm being generous.
Anyways, here is the final result. It actually looks quite Christmassy I think.
'Til next time,