Sunday 4 March 2012

First Stamping Mani

Hello again!

This stamping mani was my very first full set after getting my Bundle Monster plates in September and playing around a bit with them.

I had a terrible time at first. Somehow after watching a few tutorials and reading a few blogs, the only that had really sunk in was to go quickly. That translated to me as lightning fast and I was rushing way too much. I had disastrous results! Anyway, once I calmed down and went about it quickly and efficiently, I started having fun.

This my first full nail plate mani. Unfortunately, the picture is quite blurry.

I used China Glaze - High Roller as the base colour. It's a great jelly red. Then I stamped over it in black Konad Special Polish using Bundle Monster plate BM-201. I know you can barely tell but I used the sort of spirally scrolly one.


I remember being very happy with how this turned out. I managed to line up the stamps almost perfectly. Yay!

So there it is. Sorry about the blurriness, the pictures really do get better eventually.

'Til next time,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.