Friday 4 May 2012

31 Days of Nail Art - Day 4: Green Nails

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're all having a good day and looking forward to a great weekend!

Did you like all the yellow nails yesterday?  Today is Day 4 so that means green nails are called for.




So this is a bit of simpler nail art from me.  I had done about four manis that day on my nails by this time.  Lack of inspiration = bring out the dotting tools! =)  I had meant to combine a blue-green and a yellow-green as I like that somewhat unconventional pairing (see: my parrot nails) but when it came time to actually pick colours, I ended up using 2 blue-greens.  China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover for the base and China Glaze - Watermelon Rind for the shimmery accents.
Please check out what the other ladies have done. We'll be posting simultaneously throughout the month. Then, come back here tomorrow at the same Bat-time, same Bat-channel for GREEN Nails!
Other participants:


12 comments:

  1. I like this. It's simple, but not boring. The shade of green is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee--getting out the dotting tool is pretty much the height of inspiration for me. :) I like this very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my dotting tools! Thanks Karen. =)

      Delete
  3. Simple is never a bad thing when it is beautiful. Your "simple" nails look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fantastic colour green, I *really* like it!! :)
    And the dots - I just never get tired of dots. I'm glad it's not just us who can't draw who make dots as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those colors of green! dotting tools are about my limit when it comes to nail art, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! I love these greens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous green..gud luck for the challenge....
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.